Welcome to RJ Dewaterintel Environment, Theme for Sludge Dewatering
Part One: Treatment method and technology
1. Impurities in water can be divided into three types: inorganic, organic and microbes, as well as suspended matter, colloid and dissolved matter.
2. Purpose: To remove or reduce suspended substances, colloids, harmful bacterial organisms and other harmful impurities in the raw water.
3. Commonly used water treatment methods are:
(1) Natural precipitation: used to remove coarse particles in water;
(2) Coagulation and sedimentation: use coagulation agents to sediment or clarify to remove colloids and suspended impurities in water;
(3) Filtration: make the water pass through the fine-porous filter material layer to intercept and remove the remaining fine impurities after precipitation or clarificatio; or without precipitation, the raw water is directly dosed, coagulated, and filtered to remove colloidal and suspended impurities in the water;
(4) Disinfection: remove viruses and bacteria in the water, ensure drinking water sanitation and production water safety;
(5) Softening: reduce the content of calcium and magnesium ions in the water to soften hard water;
(6) Removal of iron and manganese: remove excessive iron and manganese contained in groundwater to make the water quality meet the drinking water requirements.
Part Two : Process flow and applicable conditions
1. Simple treatment: suitable for conditions with better water quality;
2. Contact filtration and disinfection: generally used to treat lake water and reservoir water with low turbidity and color, the influent suspended matter is generally less than 100mg/L , the water quality is stable, the change is small and there is no algae reproduction;
3. Coagulation sedimentation or clarification, filtration and disinfection: It is a conventional treatment process widely used in general surface water treatment plants, and is suitable for river water with turbidity less than 3mg/L ;
4. Regulating and storing pre-sedimentation, natural pre-sedimentation or coagulation sedimentation, coagulation sedimentation or clarification, filtration, disinfection: secondary sedimentation of high turbidity water, suitable for situations with large sand content and long sand peak duration; pre-sedimentation The sand content of the raw water should be reduced to less than 1000mg/L .
Part Three: pre-processing and advanced processing
The pretreatment method can be divided into oxidation method and adsorption method, and oxidation method can be divided into chemical oxidation method and biological oxidation method. The chemical oxidation pretreatment technology mainly includes chlorine pre-oxidation and potassium permanganate oxidation, ultraviolet light oxidation, ozone oxidation and other pretreatments ; the biological oxidation pretreatment technology mainly adopts the biofilm method, and its form is mainly a submerged biological filter, such as Carry out TOC biodegradation, nitrogen removal, iron and manganese removal, etc. Adsorption pretreatment techniques include, for example, powdered activated carbon adsorption, clay adsorption and so on.
The more widely used advanced treatment technologies mainly include activated carbon adsorption method, ozone oxidation method, ozone activated carbon method, biological activated carbon method, photocatalytic oxidation method, and stripping method.
RJ dewaterintel environment Co.,Ltd founded in 2015, it is a company dedicated to environmental pollution control industry, specializing in the full treatment of organic waste (food and kitchen waste, sludge, livestock and poultry manure, Chinese medicine, etc.) including planning, core equipment R&D, design, engineering construction EPC general contracting and operation maintenance, and the main production equipment includes screw press dehydrator, solid liquid separator, kitchen waste separator, air floatation machine, chemical dosing machine and pump etc. For more information, visit www.dewaterintel.com, or email to [email protected]